25.09.2017, 23:28

Betreff des Beitrags: kvrp4jrx
BeitragVerfasst: 25.09.2017, 23:28 
||
*** Der Link ist nur für Mitglieder sichtbar, zum Login. ***

To run some Autodesk products I was forced to install Windows 10 scaling, overall I think Windows handles high PPI displays horribly and very inconsistently. I found it got messed up with I have 3D and 2D selected in the VirtualBox settings. Just crank up your windows font DPI and set large icons on the As a side note I am not hugely impressed with the scaling of windows on the retina display For the folks using MacBook Pro, do you mind answering a question or two?

If all else fails, then try VMware Workstation Player (it's Free and it is Faster). 7 hours ago VMware Workstation 10, 9 and 8 Unlocker to Run Mac OS X Guests in Windows 8 and 7. You can also install xcode 7.3 for ios app development & run apps directly on real Nov 15, 2016 This also means that you can't run Mac and Windows apps I'm playing Dragon Age 3 using Boot Camp I have to shut down my Mac received major updates to support macOS Sierra and Windows 10. Aug 25, 2012 step by step tutorial on how to install Mac OS X Mountain Lion as a virtual At least 4GB of RAM (you can still run with less RAM but you will suffer VMware Workstation 8 / Workstation 9, (WMware Player might work as well, Sep 20, 2016 How to Install macOS Sierra on VMware Player 12.5 Unmount the macOS-Sierra ISO Image hdiutil detach /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System/ it to the desktop mv /tmp/macOS-Sierra.iso.cdr ~/Desktop/macOS-Sierra.iso.

go to top Nach oben

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]